Friday, December 3, 2010

Woodbury Magazine found me :)

The current issue of Woodbury Magazine did a feature article on holiday sweet treats.  I am proud to announce that they included Lucky C's Sweets! The article directed people to this blog as opposed to my website. luckycsweets.com
The website is a work in progress so, it isn't quite where we want it, but it does have some info and pictures. However, if anyone is looking to contact me, please email me at michps@comcast.net and I will be happy to pass along my info and email or call you back.  I am still taking orders for Christmas, but my schedule is filling up fast, so get your orders in because I really hate to say no to sweets, err, I mean orders :)

Unfortunately, the magazine did not get any pictures taken to put in the article. So, here are a couple samples. Also, the picture to the right is my custom sugar cookie place card/gift tags.  You can get them in hint-o-lemon sugar cookie or chocolate-espresso sugar cookie.

Chocolate espresso holiday sugar cookies- available by the dozen, special order
Sample of hint-o-lemon custom decorated sugar cookies- available by the dozen, special order
Traditional sugar cookies- available by the dozen, special order
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread- available at Kowalski's
Cranberry Pecan Pumpkin Bread- available at Kowalski's
Lovely, Lovely Lemon Bread- available by special order
Delicious and light, Lime Chiffon Cake- available by special order
Fantastic (and not so light) Romen Chocolate Cake- available by special order
Holiday cupcake bites- assorted flavors (red velvet is amazing!)- available by the dozen, special order
Cupcake pops! Same thing, just on a stick.
Cupcakes, cupcake bites and mini cookie discs
Many people love to do an assortment which makes for a beautiful display for your entertaining and also a great gift.  We are happy to help any way we can.  As I always say, we look forward to making your event (or your Saturday) a little sweeter!

Happy holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment