Monday, May 25, 2009

We love Angelina's Kitchen! Even more now, wanna know why?


I am a little tardy in sharing this with all of you, but I have been baking out of a take out restaurant right here in Woodbury.  Angelina's Kitchen is owned and run by Angela V. and her hubbie.  She offers the most wonderful meals that you can take home and eat or call ahead and they will have it all ready for you, you just need a couple of forks and wala! A delicious, healthy, all natural, incredibly reasonable priced meal for your lovely family! I have been a customer of theirs since they opened three years ago.  Let me tell you, my kids eat her food and they don't even realize all the veggies and good stuff they are eating.  Perfect, right? 

I'll make a long story short.  Angela had heard that I was baking and asked me to come in and chat about what I was doing.  Well, I went in fully loaded. Red velvet cupcakes, chocolate brownie torte, oatmeal cookies, lemon bread- you get the idea.  The next thing I know, Angela is placing an order and looking on her schedule to work me in to use her kitchen to do my baking! Seriously?! Could that be any more amazing?! 

Turns out it has been a great addition to my business.  The days I am working out of her kitchen are days I look so forward to.  She has such a great, warm and helpful staff and her customers have been loving my sweets.  

We share the same philosophy on making things homemade, from scratch with quality ingredients.  I always say that she takes care of the savory side and I take care of the sweet side. So, if you are a local and you haven't tried out Angelina's Kitchen...turn of the computer and head over there right now! You will thank me for it later.  

And pick up a piece of my carrot cake while your there,  I just made it.

Angelina’s Kitchen 
2170H Eagle Creek Lane
Woodbury, MN 55129
p: 651-998-0474 | f: 651-998-0481

angelinaskitchen.com

1 comment:

  1. I love the italian chicken strips! The back kitchen area is awesome too. I've been back there 2wice now.

    ReplyDelete